A Quick Trip To Target: The Little Things That Make Me Feel Good And Pulled Together
If you’re looking to feel good and pulled together in your home, here are some little things you can do:
- Make your bed: A made bed can instantly make your bedroom look tidier and put-together.
- Clean the kitchen: A clean kitchen can make you feel more motivated to cook and prepare meals.
- Put away clutter: Take a few minutes to put away any clutter that may be lying around. This can make your space feel more organized and less chaotic.
- Light a candle: Lighting a candle can make your space feel more cozy and inviting.
- Water your plants: Taking care of your plants can make your space feel more lively and fresh.
- Open your windows: Letting in some fresh air and natural light can help improve your mood and make your space feel more open.
- Add some greenery: Adding some fresh flowers or plants to your space can help liven it up and make it feel more welcoming.
- Straighten up pillows and cushions: Fluffing up your pillows and cushions can make your living space look more polished and inviting.
Remember, these little things don’t have to take a lot of time or effort. Doing them regularly can help you maintain a sense of order and calm in your home.
My Paintings House (My Home Workplace + Assembly House)
If you have a home workplace and assembly house for your paintings, here are some little things you can do to make it feel good and pulled together:
- Display your paintings: Hang your finished paintings on the walls to inspire and motivate you while you work.
- Keep your supplies organized: Keep your painting supplies and tools organized in a way that works for you, whether it’s in drawers, on shelves, or in bins.
- Keep a clean workspace: A tidy workspace can help you stay focused and productive. Take a few minutes at the end of each workday to tidy up your workspace.
- Invest in good lighting: Good lighting can make a big difference in how your paintings look and how well you’re able to work. Invest in good lighting that illuminates your workspace well.
- Add some greenery: Adding some plants to your workspace can help liven it up and make it feel more welcoming and inspiring.
- Keep inspiration nearby: Hang up some art prints, quotes, or other items that inspire you and keep you motivated to create.
- Incorporate comfortable seating: If you spend a lot of time working on your paintings, make sure you have a comfortable chair or stool to sit on.
- Take breaks: Don’t forget to take breaks and step away from your work for a few minutes. This can help prevent burnout and keep you feeling refreshed and energized.
Circle of relatives And Activity Calendars
Family and activity calendars are a great way to keep everyone in your household organized and on the same page. A calendar can help you track important events, appointments, and activities, and ensure that everyone in your family knows what’s going on.
To create a family calendar, start by choosing a physical or digital calendar that everyone in your family can access. There are many free online calendar tools available, such as Google Calendar, which allows you to create a shared calendar that everyone can access and update.
Once you have a calendar, start adding important events and activities, such as birthdays, school schedules, and extracurricular activities. Be sure to include all family members’ schedules, as well as any upcoming events or appointments.
To make the calendar even more useful, consider color-coding it to differentiate between different types of activities. For example, you could use one color for school events, another for sports activities, and another for family events.
Finally, make sure that everyone in your family knows how to access and update the calendar, and encourage them to use it regularly. This will help ensure that everyone is on the same page and help reduce scheduling conflicts and confusion.
Comfortable Garments (And New Matching PJs, At all times)
Comfortable garments are essential for feeling relaxed and at ease throughout the day. Here are some features to look for when choosing comfortable clothing:
- Material – Look for clothes made from soft, breathable fabrics like cotton, linen, or bamboo. These materials allow air to circulate, keeping you cool and comfortable.
- Fit – Choose clothing that fits well and allows you to move freely. Avoid clothing that is too tight or restrictive.
- Style – Comfortable clothing can still be stylish. Look for clothes with simple designs, muted colors, and clean lines. Avoid clothing with too many embellishments or complicated designs.
- Layers – Layering your clothing can help you stay comfortable in a variety of temperatures. Choose clothes that can be layered easily, such as lightweight jackets, cardigans, or vests.
- Matching PJs – Matching pajamas are not only cute but also comfortable. Look for pajamas made from soft materials like cotton or silk, and choose a style that fits well and allows you to move freely.
Remember, the most important thing when choosing comfortable clothing is to choose items that make you feel relaxed and at ease. You don’t have to sacrifice style for comfort – there are plenty of comfortable and fashionable options available.